Monday, January 31, 2011

Red Day-Update 5

Well, you know the drill.
Actually, I was looking forward to NOT go back Kedah, my dad's hometown but suddenly my dad changed his mind so now we are going back without my mom (lucky her!). I was so happy that I can celebrate my best friend's birthday and CNY with her since this might be my last time having this opportunity. Gosh, I hate the idea of dumping her alone and going to some place where I'm not happy....

I've done my bank letter and statements. Left with CAS letter and visa application fee then I'm done!!!

Oh oh, skyped with thama this morning from 12.49am to 3.07am!!! It was so nice to catch up with her and I have the honour of chatting with her face to face!! Apparently besides her parents, she only talks to others without opening the video and I am the 1st friend...whee~~

PS: Yik Jing, if you are reading this, I am looking forward to chat with you soon but didn't wanna disturb you studying so I shall wait till it's after exam =)

No comments: