Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So ma fan!!

UK VISA.

I should just end my post just like that because it explains all.
Honestly it's not that bad, just tedious and troublesome. Especially when you can't drive and your plan revolves around the people who are using the car.

Great, I just got rejected by HKL. So now I am officially free (if you can ignore June's request of asking me to do attachment at Seremban instead).

So now, I got to settle my accommodation forms, bank statement and letters, renew my passport, request for another new CAS letter, get bank draft for visa application fee then I'm done. Hopefully. Wait, there are more stuff to settle. GREAT!

CNY is just around the corner and I have no mood at all. Dad wants to go back to Kedah but none of us except my sister is keen (she thinks traveling and sleeping in the car is fun). I just can't stand the feeling of having unfinished business and hence it affects my concentration. Everything is so ma fan and the weather is not helping. I know the place I'm going to spend for the next 2.5 years is going to be gloomy but having Malaysia's weather turning into such is so depressing.

ARGH! My blog is so disorganised! That's it, I'm going to stop blogging for now.

No comments: