Wednesday, January 5, 2011

04.01.2011

Well, it's raining and my internet connection is lagging. Great.

Anyway, yesterday was an eventful day.

Started off with throbbing headache when I woke up.

Went for IELTS's Speaking Test and was nearly late for it because they told me the change of date but not the change of TIME!! Luckily I left home early and when they called at 11.30am, I was 10 minutes away from IDP. My exam was originally at 12.55pm on 6.1.2011 and they called a week ago to inform me that it's been changed to 4.1.2011 but they forgot to inform me that it's at 12.15pm!! Grrr....

I was so nervous and tensed and was shocked when I saw who my examiner was-- the same lady who interviewed me before I was accepted into IMU. My Sympathetic Nervous System kicked in hard and I screwed up the test. I'm sure that lady (an English lecturer in IMU) must have thought "such a disgrace to have this student in IMU" tsk tsk tsk.

Went home by train and got shouted by a frustrated blind man because no one helped him earlier. Oh, I haven't blog about it? Well, I was reading JA's Path of Glory while waiting for the train when I saw a guy pulled this blind man away from the end of the floor at KL Sentral railway station. Another step, that blind man would have fall onto the railway tracks and it's quite high from the floor. So I ran up to him and asked him where he wanted to go and he shouted at me "SERDANG!!!" twice and grumbled. Surprisingly, I felt no emotions. =.=

So I lead him away from the wrong platform and brought him to the other side. While waiting for the lift, I talked to him and found out that he didn't want people to help because he didn't want to be a burden and rely on others in case there's no one there to help him. In another word, he wants to be independent. I guess he got angry because he was pulled by someone earlier and didn't realise that he nearly fell onto the tracks. Anyway, I ran up 2 flights of stairs and nearly missed my train. Phew....Next time people, help those who are in need!!


Reached home and checked FB and found out that my Further Maths lecturer created an A48 group for us and we're all now chatting there =)

Went to Rakuzen for dinner. While looking at the menu in the room with 2 tables, the customers beside our table stood up and left after getting their change and suddenly I saw a man's hand touching my table and I looked up, he held his hand out waiting to shake mine. So I shook and look at my mom and then my mom smiled and said "Oh. Dr.Tan, the Kepong MP". The next thing I know, I muttered softly in front of him "Oh the dermatologist" and he smiled then asked where are we from, then left. Moments later only did I realise that I could have asked him if I can go for attachment with him!!! Jeez...

MP Kepong - Dr Tan Seng Giaw

Came home and watched

and


=)

No comments: