Sunday, January 9, 2011

Out for 2 days

Saturday

Went for IELTS exam in the morning and finished by 12.15pm thanks to the people in charge of opening the door to the exam hall and the IDP people. Went to KLCC Chilis and had a nice meal of nachos, triple play and a Quesadilla Explosion which we didn't really fancy. sadly my favourite crispy chicken salad is not in the menu anymore =(

Came home, bath and went for a wedding dinner where we were shifted from one table to another then another because they arranged 2 seats instead of 3 seats for my family so 3 of us ended up having meals with the cousins and sister of the bridegroom. But so happen, the cousins were my primary school schoolmate and surprisingly they remembered me but we didn't talk much because I was tired. My mother was talking to them most of the time, asking the usual stuff of what are you doing now etc. Oh and they were nice and polite and keep serving us because according to them we are the guest LOL.

By 10.30pm before the wedding dinner ended (but after we finished our portion of the dessert), we left because we bought movie tickets for

Overall the movie was OK. I was kinda tired so I was just taking in what was happening without actually giving much thought but at the 1st few minutes, there is a scene which was kinda scary and after getting the first wave of shock, I counted to 10 then grab my sister's shoulder and she got the 2nd wave of shock HAHAHAHAHA....by the time we got home, it was already 12.30am.

Sunday

Woke up and went to uni and met up with June, Matthew, Ickes, Kyan and Yen Haw. Went to Sri Petaling for breakfast at a dim sum shop and Reza joined us. These people, don't know what is punctual tsk tsk tsk. Next, Kyan brought us to a yogurt shop and we shared 2 bowls of frozen yogurt. By 12.30pm, we dispersed so I went to the library and talked to another friend for a while and went back by train.

While walking out from the train station, Alicia called and the next thing I know we were at Mid Valley. We sat at Big Apple and had tea and talked from 3ish pm to 8pm!!!! OK, most of the time she talked I listened but when her bf joined us, I teased her bf LOL

Anyway, dead tired now and reading all the emails from the year 5 seniors is tiring because I'm using my dad's netbook and the screen is so small!!!! Can't wait to get MY laptop!!! =)

Fine, that's all for now...


No comments: