Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of Uni

My Uni life started off with meeting June then Jonathan Chew. He looked, normal. I expected him to be more professional looking with him wearing formal shirt and tie and all BUT don't know why I kinda see him wearing his 3 quarter pants and his "sandals". LOL

Met lots of batch mates and suddenly became so hyper. Catching up with everyone and being talkative, it's so tiring. Anyway, went for lunch with Jing and listening to her telling me about her electives made me miss my team of doctors even more. (I'll get to that later) Jon called me but MY PHONE NO VIBRATION so i didn't know he called. I actually smsed him and asking where is he at 11ish but no reply so I didn't bother checking my phone after that.

Suddenly, I saw him walking in with Jo Yee and her friends and he BLAMED me!!! Grr..Jon!!!!! Since Jing has so much to tell, I didn't dare disrupting her flow of words. I was trying so hard to catch her words because the cafeteria was very noisy that I didn't even notice that Jon, Jo Yee and gang was gone!! EVIL JON DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER SAYING BYE!!! What a friend!!! LOL

Lectures at 4pm is not a good idea at all!!! It was either I was too hyper hence I was sleepy OR I was just sleepy. But either way, I don't like 4pm lectures!! It's going to end by 6ish and if I want to go home, I'll be squashed like a pulp in the KTM train. Worse, have in contact with suspected H1N1 people up close. I hate hate hate 4pm lectures!! Unfair, because we never had 10.30am class before!!!

********************************************************************

I MISS MY HEPATOLOGY DEPARTMENT'S TEAM OF DOCTORS!!!!
=(

No comments: