Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sudden change of emotions

Since the start of holiday, I had a moderately constant feelings, not too happy or too sad.

BUT

This week especially today, I went through a mode of VERY happy to just happy then to annoyed then to angry and lastly to depressed. I have no idea why the sudden change of emotion just because of certain news received at the moment.

Elective today was fun thanks to June. We were practically trying to match make her with her head of surgical department Dr.Chan then changed topic to how many kids she'll have to our future of being a doctor. We were all just laughing our heads out at the cafeteria.

Next, Thama and I went and continued our electives and I was still in the happy mode.

Later in the afternoon, I was still stuck in the hospital alone because my dear mother was settling her case at court. She told me it'll take an hour but she took longer than that, she took almost 3.30 hours!! I was annoyed because she did not reply any of my messages and I was a little hungry. The food in the hospital was so limited and kinda dirty looking, so not appetising.

Next, when my mother was on the road and being her indecisive self again, it made my temper flared because she was wondering whether to go to Selayang Mall or Jusco and she always do the last minute turn which is so DANGEROUS!!! It's not the 1st time she's doing such thing and mind you I was tired, hungry and I don't want to meet with an accident or die.

I just went and check the sem 4 time table and found out stuff that I don't want to know. It's not that bad honestly, just need to hang in there for the new system and hopefully after endocrine system it'll change but another news made me felt so depressed. My best friend is going to move out from her house because she had enough of the things happening there. She'll be staying out, stop receiving allowance (she actually stopped receiving months ago), stop using the car which was her 18th birthday present and start a job (something that is not related to what she's studying such as salesgirl or something along that line)!!

I am so worried.

It may sound easy to just move out, rent a room, work and survive but I honestly think it's not that easy. Even though you might find it shocking coming out from me but I do feel that family is important. I don't want her thinking that she has finally let go and escaped but getting trapped again 10 or 20 years down the road. Blood relationship is not that easy to be forgotten and let go. I am deeply concerned with her decision. She sounded so happy with that plan and was so glad that all her friends are supporting her decision but somehow I do not support it completely and I really feel bad.

SHE tried to talk sense into ME but I just feel so unsettled, so worried, so depressed. I don't know why am I feeling so but I'm just having such unexplanable feelings. I know she was unhappy living there but I just feel that it's not a right and rational decision. I know if she reads this she'll be so disappointed but I just can't help feeling that this decision is not the right thing to do. Hopefully she'll change her mind within this 3 months before she finishes her degree and really excecute her plans which I doubt so. What I can do is just to pray hard that she'll be happy where ever she will be.

I am sorry....

No comments: