Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jonathan Chew Ruzhe is buying me a new HP

Yes, Jonathan Chew Ruzhe is buying me a new hand phone.

Jon, it's the Sony Erricson W705. It was RM1300 but now it's about RM1100 so get that for me ok?? Hehehe =)

Poor Jonathan who escaped the orientation was left alone wondering in IMU and he didn't even realise he's in the library when I asked him where is he. My hand phone has lost it's vibration since ages ago hence any sms or call will not be replied or answered if I do not check my hand phone. It's my habit of leaving it in my bad untouched because I seldom take the effort to look at it =P

So sad lonely Jon was trying to contact me but I did not reply hence he send me these exact words
"Grr! I am gonna get u a new phone for ur 21st bday i tell u!"
sent at 3.10pm on 25/08/2009

So yeah!!! A new hand phone for my birthday!!! I am so looking forward Jon!! Hehehehe!!!!

***********************************************************************

Met Timothy, Paul's brother and Jiun Liang (we share a mutual friend) and funnily JL and I can talk like we know each other for a long time even though we met for the 1st time. A sem2 junior (his OO) thought we knew each other before this and was surprised when we told him that's our 1st time meeting each other and we share a mutual friend only. Well, our conversation practically evolved around our this special (his celaka) friend LOL!!!! Hey you, what stories did you fed him huh??!!!!

I am trying not to commit too much in this orientation but somehow I am slowly being drawn into it. I float around Group 6, 10 and 2 since I know people from these groups (group 6 coz of my previous juniors). Well, at least it is helping me getting over my missing-hospital-syndrome. LOL

No comments: