Saturday, August 8, 2009

For me =)

08.08.09

I really dont understand myself.. Being so emotional these few days...
It had been many days dreaming of the same person and woke up after the dream and could not go back to sleep.. What is wrong with me??

At 7.00am on a Saturday, i am well awake...
Thinking, day dreaming away...

Yeap. as usual my dear dear jene rescue me from the boredness at around 8.00am..
THinking of jene XXXX just make me feel like crying.. Gonna miss her so much XXXX....
For the past 9 years, no matter what my mood is; whether i am feeling crazy, sad, stress, disapointed or what so ever.. SHe is there for me..
I cry at her bed telling her how i feel.
I call her up n laugh out loud..
Go out n watch crap movie (havent watch any nice movie with her except "SECRET")


There are so many things i havent do with My dear Jene:
Havent really celebrated her birthday with her.. Always gives her her present way earlier..
Havent seen her blow a candle infront of me...
Havent give her a big hug for all the support she gave me...
Havent really take much pictures with her...
Havent seen her performance...
Havent gone shopping with her...
There is just so many havents...

Really love her very much!!! HJ^2C ROCKS FOREVER!!!!

At 10.30am.. Another rescue..
By who?? Of course bro!!
I really duno why.. God is just so kind to me.. Had these two people in my life that is always there for me..

Thank you bro, for taking care of me for d 1 year in secondary school.. That was the best year i had in secondary school.. I had no worries with you around..
You know how unacceptable i was when u were leaving.. Bt i just couldnt imagine without you at the time..

Time past. I became independant without you around.. Bt always scolded you when u call back n find out how i'm doing... I didnt want you to leave me..
But thinking back.. You never did.. You called back whenever you can.. Talk to me for hours..Came back for my birthday party..
I really dont know what made me deserve your love, attention and care^^..
Until now, you are still there for me.. Shared all your experience..
I am so touched when u said that you were thinking of what to do when i go to Singapore to study..
But I am not confident that I am going.. But you were planning for my future..Why are u planing for my future too??

So glad when you said that " I am happy that you are Happy"..
ohya. i miss the big pot of chocolate ice-cream we ate togather ^^
Am i taking things for granted?? I hope I am not..
Coz i really really appreciate you all...

Both of you are the most special friends/family.. I cant even draw a clear line on it...
But i love you both^^.. Thank you both for being around me!!
N i do really need both of you around me...
Cry baby Jayne.. Crying when writing this note :(


************************************************************************

Having someone to write things like this for me really makes me feel weird.
Well, what to do. I am too good as a friend =P
Joking!!
Next week still electiv-ing then another half week and break before class resume.
Classes will be at 4-6.15pm. I hate this timing!! We never had 10-12.15pm!!
UNFAIR!!!!

No comments: