Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Additional guy in the house + pics2

aoYa, before I talk about that additional guy in the house, let me apologise for not updating my blog and praise this good restaurant once again.

Yesterday was my mother's birthday, so after her long meetings at her office, I met her at the LRT station (Wheee for skipping the change-train-to-KTM part!!!) and off we went and pick my sister up for my mother's birthday dinner. Our initial plan was to let my brother use the car so that he can come pick my mother at the office and me at the LRT station then off we go for buffet dinner at some hotel which I forgot the name but my mother usually works late so plan cancelled and my brother went for his futsal too.

So, we were deciding either to go D'Fortune for Western, Rakuzen at Desa Park City for Japanese or another option. I was actually keen in going to Rakuzen than to D'Fortune BUT mother asked, if we want to go for Korean BBQ so you guessed right, off we went to Daorae again =)

This time, we ordered a beef and a pork for BBQ and a soup set which comes with rice. I went to wash my hands and came back with FREE soup and FREE steamed egg served on my table (Whee!! FREE FOOD!!!). Next, we really enjoyed wrapping the juicy meat in the lettuce and trying to stuck the whole thing into our mouth. The soup and rice set was OK but next time I'm sure to try the hot and spicy soup. The side dishes was splendid too!!!

The waiter who served us was from Nepal so my mother was telling him about where she went when she was at Nepal and got a few other Nepalese waiter's attention and they keep coming to talk to my mother (with extra good services). Each time he (the original Nepalese who is our waiter) approached our table to serve or to change (refill) the side dishes, he'll say "thank you". It was really felt like we were being really served well. A++ for their service.

After almost finishing our food, another FREE pancake complement from the chef arrived (we were stuffed but FREE FOOD!!!) and FREE fruit and FREE drink!!! I was so full, so happy and so satisfied. This is the 1st time I'm going to the same restaurant 3 times and yet feeling so happy with the service and food there =) Kudos to Daorae!!!

**********************************************************************

So who's this additional guy?? Well, it's none other than my cousin brother. He's staying at our place for the next 3 months because of his industrial training and for the first time I don't look forward to it. Instead, I kinda feel that his presence is kinda a nuisance.
I got to make sure Spritz won't attack him because he's scared of Spritz aka dogs.
I got to make sure that he make sure Spritz won't escape when he pushes his bike out.
I got to make sure Spritz wont go near his bike when he comes home because the exos would be hot.
I got to wash, hang and fold extra clothes.
I can't walk half naked at home.
He'll be hogging the computer at home.

But oh well, other than that it's OK.

************************************************************************

For the whole Raya week, I have been hooked on onemanga reading mangas. Seriously addicted that I can sit on the computer chair and read for more than 12 hours straight down!! And on Monday (when Uni started) I was actually tempted to start reading again but my bro shoo=ed me away. Thank god. I've read almost 50 different stories and each stories contain more than 10 chapters and each chapters have at least 30 pages. I am so dead!!!!! Got to start studying and catch up!! =(

*************************************************************************

Just to show off some of my present =P
My 1st present-from mother
Taaddaaahhhh...A golden dragon pendant chain.
Stare you to death LOLAs if my hair is not straight enough, my ballet teacher gave me some hair straighter hair product LOLA handmade bookmark from from Esther Teoh =)
A handphone pouch from Thamarai with something extra special =PThis is what I mean Hehehe....
From the far far away Penang island. Thanks a lot Noel =)My lovely card from my best friend Jayne with lovely words in it =)And a white bag which Jayne emphasised that it can fit in a laptop =P
A music box from Alicia Thooi and Suren
So cute and pink =P
With a hand made card

THANKS A LOT PEOPLE!!!!! MUAKS!!!!

No comments: