Monday, September 21, 2009

Met a someone

Before I start this post, let me release whatever anger I still have even after releasing some to Jon and WH....

KTM IS FREAKING ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To get to Mid Valley, I got to miss 1 train and when the next train arrived, I was squashed like some smoothies. When I came back, same thing happened but worse because the train broke down and I got stranded at KL Sentral for another 30 minutes then smoothy time again. ARGH!!! And all the foreigners ain't nice smelling also, got to squash with them. ARGH!!!!! Happy Raya to you KTM!!!!! HMPH!!!!!

OK, today I met up with a someone, a someone I actually didn't want to meet, a someone who I lied to not answer his calls and a someone I got angry with because he said I owe him this favour since he brought me around his hometown last year when I went to that place. I mean, come on, if you want to bring someone around, you do it open heartedly and sincerely and you do not ask anything back in return. For your info, all the food he ate with me and my mom are paid by me and my mom!!!

Anyway, after his callssssss to my house to reach me (I said my HP spoilt already), I finally surrendered and decided to meet up with him. So just now, we met. Since my dearest beloved cousin brother nearly forgot my birthday and he didn't get anything for his beloved sister here, he decided to tag along to accompany me even though he is having exam on Wednesday. I did not force him ok, I asked nicely, but due to his conscious and guilt, he promised =P

Met him that someone at 12.30pm and I know he wants food so I asked him where he wanted to have lunch so I brought him to the information board and let him choose. I've spent almost RM200 this month thanks to Jonathan, but RM100 out of that sum is due to getting birthday gifts for 6 friends =)

Anyway, I remembered reading him complaining about not having enough money this month and budget is very tight BUT guess where he went for his lunch?? CARL'S JUNIOR!!!! Hahaha, I am fasting so I am fine with it =P

Talked and talked, OK, it was listened and listened for me until I told him my cousin brother wants to get something for his GF so we started walking (cousin brother leading) and cousin brother made us walk in circles. He later told me, that was his tactic to shake him off. SWT!!!

Anyway, our conversation's content includes
-how good is he in his social life
-how stressful it is in his internship life
-how famous he is in band life
-how good is he in his dancing life
-how he wants a real GF
-how he misses band
-about friends back at Penang
-about which friends are close to him and all

Ya, so the world revolves around him.

When we were at Carl's Junior and while he talked in front of me, my cousin brother sent me smses like "stupid Jene" the whole page and I was also smsing my twin brother about him as in complaining about him to my twin brother in front of him LOL!! It was hilarious!!!!

Anyway at 2pm I told him I got to leave because I am teaching at 3pm (erm, isn't today a public holiday?? =P) so before we left, he said we got to take picture. So OK lor...

This was taken at the connecting bridge to The Garden's Mall.

Was forced to take this picture at Carl's Junior. Cousin was just sitting beside me playing with his handphone the whole time. Pity him.

And since someone wanted to see my cousin brother that badly, I present to you..
When my cousin bro and I were walking to the train station after ending the meeting early, there was this promoter who was trying to sell something I think. Anyway, he approached us and said
"Hi, good afternoon, can I take up your time for a while??"
me and my bro "......(looked at him, smiled, shook my head and continue walking)"
"Erm, you two are a couple right??"
We "(looked at each other trying not to burst into laughter and I shook my head again, harder)"
"Oh, so you two are friends then??"
Bro "No we are cousins."
"Oh so you two are relative, erm are you Malaysian?"
Bro "No we are not (then continued walking)"

Later when I asked him where is he from since he is not a Malaysian, he said he's from Australia (Jon, did you influence him???!!!!) then he changed his mind and said he's from Taiwan LOL!!! According to someone here aka Jon, my cousin brother and I look like twins. Is it so?? I told him this and he said he looks way cooler and better looking than me. Well, according to that someone I met just now, my cousin brother is cute!! HAHAHA!!


Honestly, I feel bad lying to him but he made me angry by saying I owe him that favour. He doesn't even know what I am studying and few weeks ago he demanded that I go out and meet him that instance because he was bored. Do I look like his toy dog?? Ask me to go means go??
I managed to chat with my dear old friend from US and he even asked me why got so many weird people stalk me. I don't know why!!! Hubby, quick come save me!! LOL!!!

Well, I've made up my mind not to meet him at all so I guess I'll avoid him for the rest of my life.

Quote Jon from MSN
Jonathan says:
he does? actually i shud ask who doesnt.. even I hate him hahahahaha
he banana right?
And few weeks back when I showed Jon his picture, his reaction was "He's so ugly." Hahaha, What do you guys think??

If he did not use that reason to meet me and never made me angry, I might defend him but too bad. I'm a Virgo and Virgo holds grudges. Once you cross that line, you can never come back into my good book. Don't say I never warn LOL!!!! Ya, truthfully this is me and I am sure you guys too, when someone crosses that line, it's difficult to forgive and forget. I'll try but I can't promise that I'll do. So peace.


PS: Feeling bad criticising him...

No comments: