Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STUPID-est typo error!!!

Like what I told you yesterday, my computer at home is spoiled so I'm currently using the uni's computer and I'm currently chatting with my IT friend who is teaching me how to get a good laptop. So he said, focus on 2 important things first-

RAM and Hard Disk

Hard disk is where u store and save ur information. RAM is ur computer's memory.
The brain stores information for a long period of time but the RAM is temporary only. Memory in ram goes away when u turn off the computer, very much like ur short term memory, when u sleep the next morning u forget.

What stupid typo did I do?? See for yourself.
~jene~: ok...actually har..what is hard drive har?? hahaha
~jene~: i mean hard dick
~jene~: I MEAN HARD DISK
-dapest-: hahahahahahahaahhahahaha
~jene~: so sorry....typo error...
~jene~: n i hit my head so hard...so pain now =(
-dapest-: im snickering here...cant help it...
-dapest-: haha

Gosh, what an embarrassment!!!

************************************************************************

I don't know if it's me or the dance competition. It seems that this year's Dance Competition did not make me want to dance. Usually when there is any Dance Competition and when I watch them, I'll feel like dancing. BUT just now I did not felt like it. And I don't know if it's me or what but I felt like the dance standard kinda dropped if compared to last time.

I remembered when I was in Sem1 or 2, watching them dance really made me want to dance too and the dance moves are really cool. This time, maybe it's from where I am watching or because of the technical problem that dragged down the whole competition's mood, the dance moves are not as exciting as previously. I am commenting this generally ya so please don't get offended ya.

OR

Maybe it's just me, losing the interest in dance....

No comments: