Monday, September 7, 2009

updates

Today, I know I won't go home knowing there might be dinner for me.

BECAUSE

My mother has started working.

On 30th July, my mother went to her 1st company gathering and after catching up with everyone, her old boss asked my mother to join her company (something to do with Stem Cell). Since they need an advertiser, my mother decided to bring my bro there for a job interview (he has been bumming around for the past 7/8 months).

My mother went for her interview last Thursday and VOILA, she started work today. My bro on the other hand, has nothing. Well, at least she don't need to be frustrated on what to do since she completed her law (CLP). =)

Now, I have a spoiled desktop, spoiled television and a spoiled handphone. Last July, I worked a bit and got about RM1000 over so I'm deciding whether to get a new handphone or get a laptop.

I'm actually more into a laptop since the desktop is so old and I don't want to use my brother's laptop just in case he'll blame me if there is any problem. BUT the problem now is which/what laptop??!! I'm so noob in this.

Any recommendation??
JON, WHERE IS MY NEW HANDPHONE THAT YOU WANT TO GET FOR ME??

***********************************************************************

I don't know if it's me or this semester is easy and free. I wake up in the morning and I feel so free, like there's nothing much to do. I even have time to pre-study the notes!! This feeling is so wrong.

Mothers are the best mood spoiler ever!! I can be so proud and happy of myself because I helped people and offered my seat to strangers BUT with just one phone call from Mother, that happy feeling will go poof and disappear. Seriously, so annoying man!!!

Today, 4 batch mates changed/cut their hair. Thama high lighted a big streak of her right side hair, Joo Hor cut punk hairstyle, Ee Wei had fringe and Chin Nam cut his hair short. Hmm, when will it be my turn eh?

**************************************************************************

Last week I found out that someone actually reads my blog because I mentioned him/her before so I'll take this opportunity to mention about her again. LOL, joking.

Yesterday, I was so pissed with someone because that guy who is from Penang told me that I should meet him and bring him around since he brought me around when I went to penang last time. I mean, you offer to be your friend's tour guide unconditionally and you do not expect anything in return but now he blaardy used that reason to hint me that I should repay his kindness by meeting him.

He just called and asked if I'm free. I assumed he meant if I'm free to talk so I said yes AND THE NEXT THING WAS "come out now and help me do a make over now because I am so bored". I was "WHAT??!!" and the next thing that came out from his mouth was "Eh, you should come meet me since last time when you came to Penang I came and meet you and even brought you around Penang."

I was so shocked that he actually used that as a reason to make me come out. I was so angry, so angry till I went and disturbed and complained it to a friend at Aussie. I told my mother and even she said that he's so desperate to use that reason to make me come out. She even told me to ignore his calls. Gosh, too much man!!!! As if I have no other friends at Penang. ZQ once told me he'll pay for my hotel fee and bring me around when I go there hmph!! I so totally don't need that guy's help anymore!! Grrr...).

My feelings for the hospital is slowly reducing but deep down, I know I would love to have the chance again =)

PS: WH, thanks for everything =)

1 comment:

Tay Y Z said...

Hmmm.... what a guy. I sure hope you didnt went and meet him and bring him around. The fact that he said that, probably means that "he thinks you owe him a favor."

What kind of friend that counts and measure favors.

If only he'd asked nicely, probably would have been a better approach.

But, the world is not perfect. Sometimes, shit happens.
Life goes on.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.