Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chili's!!!!!

So on Saturday aka yesterday, Jon and I went and had Chilli's thanks to him who made me craved for it.

Before that, we went watched Tsunami at Haeundae.

This story is nice and I recommend you to go watch it. There is a few famous actresses and actors who are the characters in this movie. So if you know Korean Drama, you'll know them.

Just like other movies, it is not flawless, there are parts where it was similar to Final Destination, the graphic was a little fake and sometimes the acting is a little too overboard (or maybe it is just their culture). But the last part after the whole Tsunami and people mourning part, MY BROTHER APPEARED IN THE SCREEN as a 5 or 6 years old kid!!!! I am dead serious!!! Hahaha, almost shouted to Jon LOL!!!

Anyway, it was a nice movie.

Went to Chili's and had my salad (a different type) and my long awaited MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!! It's smaller compared to last time and less chocolate-oozing-out factor but it's still so so SO NICE!! Delicious!! Superb!! Fantastic!! Oo lala~!! I want more!!!!

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake

So nice right??? I know!!! And I want more!!!!!!! JON!!! YOU ATE TOO MUCH =P

Anyway, it'll be weird not to mention Jon's weird antics like claiming he's from USA California, claimed that he has this secret USA/ British accent (and maybe the bimbo-ish type), talking random stuff, being anxious when it comes to KTM, walking so slowly when he knows he might be late, looking at pink furry stuff etc....so ever since Jon came to IMU, he is now my laughing factor. Seriously, MJ, I don't know how you stand not laughing the whole day with him. He's just plain weird!!!!! Hahaha!!!

Quote myself "Penang people are weird, some weird in a good way and some weird in a creepy way."

******************************************************************

Spritzer is a bag of fleas no Ticks!!! Gosh, I can't stand it so every morning I'll be wasting at least 30 minutes searching for ticks on his body like those monkey we see in National Geographic-monkey searching for ticks at it's friend's body then eat it BUT I don't have anyone to search it on me (because I don't have it or need it) and I don't eat them. I'm trying not to kill the ticks but if I don't kill, they'll keep coming back!! Argh!!

Yesterday, I sprayed frontline on him. Frontline is a product where it kills fleas/ticks and protects your pets against it. Spritz has been getting more and more fatigue day by day and my dad blamed Mr.Fat. My opinion, he's losing a lot of blood and hence becoming more anemic and hence the fatigueness. Anyway, hope he'll be tick-free soon. Just for your info, some ticks carry diseases such as Lyme Disease or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever but usually it's at other countries hence ticks are not encouraged to be plucked off with bare hands (like what I have been doing because it's such nuisance to search for protective gloves or tweezers.) I am 90% sure I have the tick's antigen and antibody against them in my bloodstream already =P

Dog Ticks

**********************************************************************

To all my Muslim friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!! Maaf Zahir dan Batin =)

No comments: