Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My birthday pics

Well, everyone be happy for me ok!!

My desktop is finally working!! Wheee!!!!

So my birthday cake pictures and the drama that goes along with it is here =)
***************************************************

The cake is from Celicakes. I remember getting my 1st chocolate banana cake here and it was the most delicious chocolate banana cake that I have ever tasted that till today I still can't find another that taste as good as that time.















Tah dah!!!!! The strawberries are as big as half of my handphone ok. I measured you see =P
This is my 1st ice cream cake and mind you, Haagen Dazs Ice cream wei and it's almond mocha fudge flavour. The sponge cake is less than 1cm and it's full with ice cream and with bits of fudge makes the cake Mmmmm!!! OOoo lah lah~~~















Yup, finally 21. Happy birthday!!! May I be smarter than the usual dumb me =)















Took this picture before dad went off to meet his friends.



















Mother putting the candles for me.
I was "Yer, don't need candles la, later the cake melt!!"
Mother was "Haiyoh, for a while only OK!!"



















After blowing the candles, bro said "Eh, pose again pose again!!! I shook the camera just now." So there I was, making a pig snout trying to recall how my mouth was when I blew the candles.



















Made a wish and can't wait to sink my teeth into the cake =P



















OK, CUT....CUt....cut!!!! Eh??!!!



















The cake can't be cut!!!!!! OK, use the other hand to PUSH!!!!!! EH??!!! Why still can't??!!!



















That's it. (Stood up) PUSH!!! PUSH!!!!! End up doing a see-saw movement Hahaha!!!!













After struggling with the cake, brother was "Come come, let's take our 1st together picture". Hence that night, I had my 1st ice cream cake and my 1st picture with my brother who smiles weirdly.



















With Mummy dearest!! Jon said my mother and I look alike. Do we??



















My sister just finished bathing, my brother don't know why has that ducky look on his
face (thank god he don't come here =P), mother got blocked by my big-headed sister and me =)



















**************************************************************
Since my camera is here and my desktop is working nicely, let me put up some Spritz's newest pic!!!
I was in the house because I can't find the keys so got to take picture with the grill door. Thanks to Jon, he's such a poser!!
I told him to look in and after calling him thousand and thousand times, he finally looked in with that annoyed "what??!!" look.

Chillax man!! Why so stress??
OK, enough face picture. Now see my BUTT!!! HAHAHAHA XD
Actually he heard my brother coming home. He can sense our car from few Km away =P
"Told you brother is back, see how good I am." Jeez, so proud of himself LOL
**************************************************

Well, someone replied my comment and I am in cloud 9!!!

I don't know why but I have been dreaming about someone and each time that someone is wearing the weirdest costume!! Hahaha!!! Gosh, this time it involves band and he has long straight silky hair. My dreams are running wild!!!! And for the first time I know how to stalk people (not extremely la)!!! LOL!!!

Good day to all!!!

PS: Can someone teach me discipline?? I just can't study!!!

2 comments:

Esther said...

*sniff* i like this post!!! hehee.. it's one of the many happy things you write about. ^^

i hvn't had lunch.. your cake looks good :P i hvn't heard of celicakes... where's that?

the strawberries look big cos your phone small :P *bite me* hehehhe .. you love spitz a lot, don't you?

it's the holidayz....... you're not supposed to study... hehe...

jene said...

Hahaha, you mean I always blog about unhappy stuff??? Come to think of it..ya hor..LOL

It's at somewhere near Hartamas I think. I have this habit of sleeping in the car hence I don't know the road and place =P

My handphone is not THAT small Hahahah....Yes, I love him lots and I don't know how will I survive without him (Haha, this is what gals say about their bf right??)

Well, still got to go through the notes right?