Monday, December 7, 2009

4 movie in 3 days =)

So after the one OK movie and one SUCKY movie with Jon on Friday, I went out with mom and sis on Saturday to watch A Christmas Carol.

Well, it was another OK show for me but mother enjoyed it and she was singing the Christmas tunes under her breath. By the way, Jim Carrey is one great actor!!

On Sunday, mother and I went and watched 2012 (FINALLY!!)
A buddhist monk standing against a background of snow capped mountains while a tsunami is charging over them.
This movie gets my thumbs up. Great plot, great soundtrack, great CG effects, great emotion rides and great actors!! The song for the credits is still stuck in my brain till now. Yup, it was that satisfying for me after all the OK and sucky movies. Oh I just found out that Adam Lambert sang the song "Time For Miracles" which is the song that is stuck in my head.

My next movie marathon would include The Princess and the Frog, Sherlock Holmes, Prince of Persia-The Sands of Time and Avatar- The Last Airbender
Sherlock Holmes and Watson

And I really have to finish my books that I bought the other day too!!! Whee!!!

*****************************************************************************
Side track a bit.
I was actually so excited about the production but somehow I lost it. I hope I'll get it back soon.

I have been very clumsy lately especially when I'm at the dining table. Something is really going wrong.

No comments: