Sunday, December 27, 2009

simple ones...

So far, what have I done.
- Read LOTSSS of fictions
- Went to Mid Valley with Yvonne and sis on 24th to watch Avatar (great movie, not plot wise because other movies been there done that)
- Went to Alicia's Christmas Eve dinner (was so bored because I was alone)
- Went to 1U with my ballet teacher and ballet friends on 25th to watch Princess and the Frog and Chipmunks 2 (Chipettes sound SO wrong!!!) + met Ivan Cheong when having lunch
- Watched lots of movies with mom's company's laptop
- Taught ballet classes for 5 hours straight
- Forced to go to Penang by dad because he has free room later til Tues

No Mood....


1 comment:

Esther said...

looks like your days hv been spent at a more productive rate than me.. hehe.. umm, I TAGGED YOU! :D i wanna watch alvin 2!!!