Monday, December 14, 2009

Me singing?!

Yup, it was a Sunday and there I was at Uni singing and recording it with Esther, Nirmal, Joyce, Lois and Teck Han.

This songs are for the dance at some scenes and boy were we crazy!!

We recorded 27 times for 3 songs and this numbers exclude practices and we practiced A LOT!!!

I just can't believe myself singing out loud.

Yes, I was a band member but I play instrument and not sing.

Yesterday was purely singing!!

It was crazy but so much fun!!!

3 songs, different lyrics but almost the same melody.

I really am getting out of my comfort zone.

If you realised, I do not like to perform in public especially when it comes to dancing or singing.

Ya, I play my trumpet solo quite a couple of times but I am more confident in that then to sing or dance.

Anyway, I still can't believe I sang!!! And recorded it!!! And people are dancing to it!!!

Kudos to Esther, Nirmal, Teck Han, Lois and Joyce!!!

We rock man!!!

Hopefully everything turn out right =)

No comments: