Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best romantic fiction!!

File:PrideAndPrejudiceTitlePage.jpg
I would declare that I find Pride and Prejudice the best romantic fiction ever!!
I like how Elizabeth Bennet is independent and sensible, I like how the feelings between Mr.Darcy and her developed. I love this love story!! I really wish that one day I can experience what she experienced but I know it won't happen because we are not in the 19th century. Oh well, I can dream right?
File:Prideandprejudice-movieposter.jpg
This is the movie version in 2005. There's quite a bit difference between the novel and the movie but I still love them both.

Another few movies that I love would be Disney's Hercules and Mulan.
File:Movie poster mulan.JPG
This is another story on how a girl can be strong (physical and mentally), smart and as good as man. The songs especially "reflection" and the music in this movie is so suitable that I always feel touched. Love it!! Another reason I love it was because I always practice playing some of the songs back in primary school band =P

File:Hercules poster 1997.png
I love this movie too because of the moral behind it. I don't know why I just love it especially the song "Go The Distance". This movie just makes me feel that I can overcome anything =P

Movies can make you laugh, cry, scared, give you inspiration, feel loved or feel good and this 3 movies give me all the positive feelings.

Anime that I love so far would be Eyeshield 21.
File:Vol 1 - The Boy With the Golden Legs.jpg
I don't know why but I just feel good after watching it, to see how a nobody found his talent and how his relationships with the people around him develop. Even thinking about it makes me feel like I can be like him- mentally strong =)

I just love watching good movies =)

1 comment:

Esther said...

i like mulan too... honestly, i never liked hercules.. until selectives... hving to watch the few scenes over n over again and putting the movie on replay to get ideas.. haha, it kinda grew on me..