Saturday, December 5, 2009

Movie that sucks

Yesterday, after rushing from ballet to home then rushed to the train station to get to Uni, I was damp and cold because all the rushing was under the rain. Anyway, train was packed and by time I reached uni the drama practice was over so I went and guide my juniors in their csu.

Next, Jon and I went to Times Square and watched 2 movie and had a sucky Kenny Rogers. I wanted to watch 2012 but Jon watched it twice already so we watched another 2 movies. Lets start with the not bad one then continue with the bad then worse case.

Love Happens

The timing for all the movies was so weird and we ended up watching this. Without any expectation I actually enjoyed it while Jon being a complaint pot did what he does best- complain. Anyway, it was enjoyable and I didn't know Jennifer Aniston looks better as she ages =)

Kenny Rogers Roasters

We ordered 1/2 chicken each with the 3 side dishes and guess what came? Only a 1/4 chicken and the sauce was all wrong!! When we changed it, they just gave us 2 1/4 chicken to make it 1/2!! So disappointing!! The Mac and Cheese was cold, mash potatoes were obviously powder and flour made and the service was so slow. Did I mention that the muffin were getting SMALLER!!!! Such a disappointment. I used to go to Kenny Rogers every Sunday after Sunday school back when I was younger and I still remember the vanilla muffin was so nice and huge!! Argh, so not appetizing now!! =(

New Moon

This. Is. A. Movie. That. Wasted. My. Time. Money. And. Energy.
That magic that people get when they watched Twilight was gone. I could not connect to the movie. I wanted to sleep (for the 1st time in a movie!!) and I was so disappointed. So the front part was so boring. I can stand movies that have lots of talking but this movie was too slow for me and I just can't connect with it. So what I did to make me stay awake was telling myself to look forward to how Jacob changes from human to wolf BUT argh so disappointing also. I just can't tell enough how disappointed I am with this movie. I guess some books are best left untouched.

Okay, enough complaining.

I really enjoyed being a bookstore. I really am. Looking at all the books, I can die happily in a bookstore with all the books surrounding me. We were in Borders and we were nearly late for the 1st movie because books!!!! Books!!! Everywhere!!! Right, I am crazy and I am stopping my nonsense now.

Right, got to get back to finish the books I bought from the sale!! Hehehe

No comments: