Friday, December 11, 2009

Drama + birthday surprise =)

Ooo..I'm loving it!!!!

I'm loving the fact that we are making progress!!!

I'm loving the fact that I am getting more enthusiastic!!!

I'm loving the fact that Esther, Teck Han, Cheryl and I came out with dance moves!!!

I'm loving the fact that we rock!!!!


Yesterday was fun!! The drama will be on 16th Dec at 7pm at Audi 1. Everyone is invited and it's free but there is limited space so if you want to watch (me dance for free =P), do tell me so I'll book ticket for you.

It was so much fun organizing everyone, teaching them the dance moves and counting out loud. It seriously reminded me of old band days when I did all these together with the DM. Argh, I miss band life again!! Back to the production. It's gonna be great (I hope) and we'll do our best!!!

What I don't like is the attendance!!!

*****************************************************************************
On Wednesday, Vanessa and I decided to give our ballet teacher a big birthday surprise. Her birthday was yesterday so instead of surprising her yesterday, we did it a day earlier.

So Van baked the cake and with the help of everyone we managed to sneak the cake into the changing room. BUT our dear Frog just didn't know how to react when teacher asked why is she early because Froggie is never early!! LOL

In order to sneak the cake into the ballet class, we cooked up a plan with a student's mother. She'll make teacher sit with her back facing the ballet class so we'll bring the cake in, light up the candle and make a scene to attract teacher's attention.

*FUNNIEST*
After lighting the candle, Cass switched off the lights and Van counted 1,2,3...then....
All 3 (Frog, Cass and Van) SHOUTED!!!!! [Van's idea to shout]
Cass- AAAAhhhhh...cockroach ah!!!! Turned around, walked out of the ballet class and came in (with another expression and tone) What happened? What happened??!! (It's like she has split personality). Then she went and switch on and off the lights and said "Why no light one!! Why why??!!" (Actually the lights were starting to light up and I was worried that she'll really spoil the lights haha)
Frog- .....*looked around then*AAAhhhh....Eeeehhhh...* Jump up and down loudly* (imagining she's jumping on the cockroach)
Van- AAahhhhh.....*looked at cass and froggie* hahahahahahaa.......

Me and Xuan Hui were trying to keep the candle flame on and trying not to laugh..

After a while, teacher was still not coming in so thank god the student's mother asked to check us out. So teacher walked in fumingly and asked "What's wrong ah?!!" Then she was surprised to see us holding a cake and singing birthday song. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

We cut cake, laughed at each other, ate a piece each, dance and laughed and I had headache because I laughed too much I guess LOL. Should have recorded everyone's reaction. Classic!!

Wonder why cockroach?? Because my ballet school is full with it. I have 7am class and that's when my teacher and I can see all of them on the floor either dying or walking around. Eeeuuww!!!



From left: Cass, Van, Mua, teacher (this was how she looked even after giving birth!!), Xuan Hui and Froggie

Drama betul la all of us hahahaha!!!

******************************************************************************
Can't wait to have MY movie marathon!!!!! Thanks Jon so much for the downloads after bugging him to download Pride and Prejudice and Orphan for me =)

PS Jon: Teck Han can imitate better accents than you and his seems real!! Hahahaha!!!

No comments: