Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Email from Kurt Hugo Schneider

Yeah!! I got an email from Kurt!!

Who is Kurt? You don't know who is Kurt? Go smack your right head now...NOW!!!

Well, he's an American video editor, musician, singer and songwriter whose primary medium is YouTube. He started off producing music videos with Sam Tsui and eventually got famous. Hey, he appeared in The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Oprah Winfrey Show!!! Whoever appeared in those 2 talk shows are worthy of being recognised!! Anyway, I prefer Kurt to Sam because, well besides music and all, Kurt graduated from Yale with a degree in Maths and is a chess master!! How sexy is that??!!

Now, back to my email from Kurt. YES, an email from Kurt thanking me for being one of his biggest fans. Share the email here? Nah...there's something secretive about the email that I can't share. Serious, he put in the link to a short clip of his latest movie (he's directing College Musical: The Movie) which can only be seen by his fans with this email. Boo yah, not sharing =P


Kurt <3

Waiting for my Domino's...I'm hungry and I can't concentrate with my studies...ARGH!!!! Pizza, pizza faster come!!

No comments: