Sunday, June 24, 2012

Post written paper exam...

It's been 3 days since my last written paper exam. What have I been doing since?

- Cleaned house
- Cleared room
- 'Welcomed' a new housemate
- Watched more Youtube and manga
- Lost interest in the shows that I found entertaining when I was studying for my written paper
- Lost sleep because the duvet on my bed is now in the living room for the new housemate and I am too cold
- Start to get the mood to revise for my OSCE aka I am worried that I'll screw up

Right. I actually have no mood to blog but I am just too cold, tired and sleepy. I slept at 2am this morning and by 4.30am I was wide awake even though I am tired.

Looking forward to OSCE? Well, looking forward to the END of OSCE.

Looking forward to go home? Well, looking forward to be in a warm place but to be honest, it doesn't necessary need to be home. Home is too hot and it's too hazy!

Looking forward to food at home? Well, honestly no mood to think about food.

Just finished watching the movie XXY

It's a 2007 Argentine movie about a 15year old girl (Alex) who is a hermaphroditic, the way her family cope with her condition and the ultimate decision that she must eventually make as she finds her gender identity.

To be honest, it was a slow movie for me to watch since I'm so tired and mentally drained but somehow I managed to sit through the whole 1 hour 25minutes.

XXY is also known as Klinefelter Syndrome but it does not apply in this show as she has both female and male genitalia. It still amazes me as to how open and how censorship works in this country. It's very interesting to be at this side of the world.

Right, I have no idea what I am typing so I am going to just stop here and maybe try to take 40 winks even though the sky is bright albeit the gloomy clouds blanketing the rainy sky.

PS: Kurt's new song- Bruno Mar's Medley is SO GOOD!!!
PPS: I want to watch a musical!!!!

No comments: