Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Post 4th year exam

Yeah, it's over!!!!!

If it's possible, honestly I would like to repeat my 4th year but not because I fail the exams but due to the fact that I enjoyed it so much!!

I'm going to miss my ward group mates. I think I am very very lucky to have them as my ward group mates. I'm seriously going to miss them =(

After OSCE, we had a last dinner together as Group 2 and had so much fun. We rock it in Hungarian Style. We went to this Hungarian restaurant called Goulash and had a bang there. I had red wine and champagne!!! We talked and laughed and took lots of pictures....gosh I miss them already.

The ex-president of medical society aka one of my ward group mate managed to book a club just for us 4th year from 11pm-2am. I was tempted to go but I was knackered. I was so nervous for my OSCE earlier the day that I had epigastric pain and I think I used up lots of Glucose and hence I was hungry and nauseous in my friend's car when we drove to the beach for food shopping. Anyway, bottom-line is, I was very very tired.

So I went home, had a long chat with my housemates, bathed and by the time I sat down to relax, it was 12am. Instead of sleeping, I went and repack my luggage bag (insert foodies) and cleared my books and notes and uploaded pictures on to facebook and by the time I finished everything, it was 3am =/

I have no idea why or how but I woke up at 6am in the morning and since then, skyped with my mom for almost 3 hours LOL

The thing I am very very proud of myself is that I actually made friends with the locals and there were people who texted me asking if I'm going clubbing at 11pm!! They actually bothered to text and ask me!!! WOW right!!! I know =)
Felt so guilty telling them I am not going =/

Anyway, exam is over.
I hope that I won't fail.
I know that I will miss my groupmates.
I know that final year won't be the same anymore since we are all scattered around Scotland.
I know that I am not looking forward to going home since it's hot and hazy now and I'm going to be home the whole 6-8 weeks cleaning the house and helping my sister with her studies.

Fun??
4th year was......not home maybe....

Toodles, going to the GMC registration thing....

Like how the locals end their texts.
xx

No comments: