Saturday, June 30, 2012

1st day at London

I am finally here at London and my 1st impression of London is- it's like KL but a very very scary version of it.

Since our flight were cancelled on Thursday, we got replacement seats on Friday to London BUT the flight to KL is on Sunday so I'll be spending 2 days at London. I flew with BA while they flew with bmi because bmi did not have 3 empty spaces. So in the end, when I reached London, I was alone at Terminal 5 while the both of them were at Terminal 1.

Alone, lost and tired at a new place...was I scared?? Nope, surprisingly I was calm and I eventually found my way to Terminal 1 and met them. We touched down at 10ish pm, got our luggage by 10.30pm and I traveled by train from terminal via express train to underground tube to meet the 2 of them then took the tube, changed stations and finally reached the station near my friends aunt's house by 1.30am and we were dead tired.

So why is London scary?
- People were rushing
- It's so different from Abd
- Ppl were loud and not that friendly
- Ppl were so mixed
- It's like KL in a way

3 of us carried our huge luggage from one station to another and climbed stairs with it (my hands and body are aching and floppy now).

I'm just too tired to continue here but bottom-line is, I prefer Abd...

Ok, toodles....

No comments: