Friday, June 15, 2012

I deserve to die

*WARNING!* Total ranting time....

Right, seriously, I DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!

Exam in another 3 days and what have I been doing the whole afternoon
- Eating and munching
- Googling about food
- FB-ing
- Reading manga
- Watching Youtube
- Watching 8 out of 10 cats (whole season in a go)
and now blogging

GREAT, I totally deserve to fail my exam die!!!!

You must be thinking that I must be prepared but let me stop you there, I HAVE NOT BEEN STUDYING. Seriously, honestly....what I have been doing is doing all the above for the past 1 month. Real studying happened during the 1st week of my CNS block then everything just went down hill.

Reading all my seniors' statuses on passing their exam and finally, officially graduate as a doctor, I really really envy them and hope I can be like them next year....IF I FREAKING DON'T FAIL THIS TIME!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: