Monday, June 11, 2012

Mood Swing?

I know, it's typical for a female to have mood swings and guys always refer it as 'the month'.

Obviously I am not in 'the month' but I think I just snapped at my friend.
I asked her if she wants to join us watching the Olympic Torch Relay tomorrow evening at town and she replied 'I might be getting bus pass to pick my parcel at Cove.'
Then I waited thinking there might be another reply coming.
.........
I just took my phone and replied: So you joining or not?
Before clicking send, I added a =) at the back.

Then I reflected back and realised I was being very mean by replying that way...

BUT

There was no answer in that message. No hint of Yes/ No/ Maybe joining right? Am I right or am I too dense to understand what she meant by that reply? Well, at least I put at =) at the back <.<

Hmmm....

Maybe knowing exam is in another 7 days away while I watch Mirror Mirror (Snow White)



and

Hunger Games



just irritates me.
Why am I wasting time NOT STUDYING?
Hoping for a fail?
Great =/

Oh the plan of going to Tassie to visit my friend is out of the question as well since dad gently rejected that proposal with a  'I won't say no but it'll be good if you stay at home and help your sis with her SPM. What will other people say seeing you flying here and there? Later they think I am rich.'
GREAT......just freaking great.....what am I going to do at home for that 7 weeks? Better just stay here...at least I don't need to do any housework for others or feeling hot and sweaty all the time or.....shit, why am I complaining when I have the chance to go home...smack me.

I need to grow up...don't mess with me >.

No comments: