Wednesday, October 22, 2008

11days to go

Yes, 11 more days to go, before I jump into the deep blue ocean, under the open sky.....lalalala...

Anyway, here I am still deciding whether to go to library or stay at home to study....

It's slower at home or am I taking things slowly? Usually I need about 11 hours to finish cell and tissues and now I'm using more than that. Maybe because I look at the pictures and not just memorising the words from the notes. Anyway, going to uni takes time and money (and my safety). I think I shall stay back (my sis is going to her friend's place then school so I am free from her annoying voice).

On a happier note, JAYNE GOT MY CD!!!!!
The new limited edition album comes with with the Rubik's cube and joker cards and the album is in metal casing!!!! She's going to throw in some posters for me too!!!! YEAH!!! Did I mention that this limited edition album CAN'T BE FOUND IN MALAYSIA anymore? But I am NOT going to see her anytime soon or let her come near my house before I finish my exam. Wheee......

I LOVE YOU JAYNE!!!!!
*I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend...lalalala*



PS: Sorry Teddy, I can't help you because she pre-ordered

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems you don't need to be sorry anymore... BIG BIG THANKS!!!