Monday, October 27, 2008

when i die....

I was just thinking....

What if....

One day on my way back from Uni/ ballet/ train station...

What if I was kidnapped, raped then murdered....

Will my body be found??

Will people who knows me but has yet to meet me will know I am dead??

Will my band friends who I am so keen to meet one day know??

Will my friends who are so far away from me (studying abroad) knows that I'm dead??

Will my schoolmates or uni mates know that I am gone forever??

How will my parents react??

Will I be forgotten??

Will people attend my funeral (if my body was found)??

Will I be missed??

Will my tragic story be in the newspaper??




I'll definitely miss you guys, whether heaven or hell exist...
I'm wasting time thinking about things like this instead of focusing on my studies...
Mom said I've burned out, well, she always say it when I say I can't study...

Oh ya,

IlovemydadIlovemymomIlovemybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemymomIlovem
ybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemymomIlovemybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlove
mymomIlovemybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemymomIlovemybroIlovemysisIl
ovemydadIlovemymomIlovemybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemymomIlovemyb
roIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemymomIlovemybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemy
momIlovemybroIlovemysisIlovemydadIlovemymomIlovemybroIlovemysis


Being at home is tough when they get on my nerves and make me create more negative vibes =(

3 comments:

WaN HoE said...

OH YEAH ANAL BABEH !!!!

p/s: SengFung memang love anal :)

jene said...

SF,

Entire voteband? But none of you knows where I stay...of coz except my juniors...
You rape him? You wanna contaminate yourself? But thanks for the thought..lol


wan hoe,
Eeeuuuwwww...how you know ah?? STOP...stop right there before you write any gay stuff..LOL

WaN HoE said...

OH NOES !!!

but can I do it on you instead of you on me ? XD

My friend said it's really good =P

woot, gayish XD