Thursday, October 9, 2008

Black listed...

Just last Friday during the Raya week, 4 robbers had a massive robbing spree from 3.30am at the place where I call "my area" (K****G). Tuck Kee and 5 mamaks + Internet cafe got robbed. All costumers and by passers by included...

The 4 robbers in a Kancil car started their plan with Tuck Kee, followed by the nearby Internet Cafe. An uncle saw the incident so quickly went to the Green Internet cafe along my ballet school (the last row of shop lots) to inform them. Before they could flee, the robbers arrived and when he saw them trying to pack their stuff, 1 slash on the mamak owner's back, then they robbed the costumers and the mamak itself. This mamak is in front of the Internet cafe so the Internet Cafe was not spared.

Now a days, robbers inflict pain on you before they start to rob. Apparently those who managed to flee to their cars got their car mirrors slashed too....

Another case that happened along my house. A house near the blue roof area got robbed and the only daughter of that house got raped!!!

This reminds me of the incident that happened last year, that nearly happened to me...at my work place....If only I did not change shift with her....if only....

This reminds me why sometimes I don't feel comfortable with guys who are not close with me but are a little too friendly, too touchy...

Sometimes I wonder who are these monsters?? Devils in human disguise? Don't they have mothers, sisters or daughters?

Curse these bastards!!! They don't belong in this world....where will we be safe and free from them??

I wonder what happened to her...I don't dare to contact her...reminds her of her dark secrets...

=(

No comments: