Monday, October 20, 2008

Jay's new album -Capricorn

Seriously for the first time I love all the 12 songs!!!!
This is the top 3 songs I love..
稻香



I love the 1st few sentences that goes (direct translation)
Why are people weak and give up easily....at the very last point
Why don't you turn on the tv and see for yourself all the people who are working hard for their lives.. shouldn't we feel content?
(copied from some guy who sort of translated it LOL)

Next,
说好的幸福呢


And next,
时光机

This is so cute and I love the Doraemon electric guitar he's using!!!

And the coolest part is he's giving away a Rubik's cube and a pack of cards when you buy his album!!!


Argh!!! I want it now!!! BUT I can't cause my best friend is getting it for me FOC through her cousin sister who works at the company that deals with his album and she's waiting for the cube!!! Hehehe, love her sooo much ^^



Yes yes I know, STUDY!!!! OK, I give all of you permission to scold and do whatever you want if you catch me online and wasting time....ARGH!!!

WHY CAN'T I CONCENTRATE??!! =(

No comments: