Thursday, October 16, 2008

History is repeating itself

ARGH!!!!!! It's back!!!! History is repeating itself!!!

Why now? Why come back now?? Why now when I am in the middle of something which is so important, something which will cost my entire future??!!

Argh...my stomach-cramp-due-to-stress is back to haunt me. It was part of life when I was back in Form 1 and 2 which made me end up in hospital with a frightful night.

I started to have the cramp or pain or whatever discomfort right after my self-diagnose-migraine or headache ended. I was bloated with air which made me burped now and then. On Tuesday, it went bad then later became worse and just now it was so bad till I was shaking. Maybe I was shaking due to fear or the nerve I don't know but this is not the usual me sitting for an exam.

Ok, enough bout my tummy ache....

Can you please believe me when I say I am not ready for exam? Or when I say I haven't been really studying? Or when I say I am going to fail? Please? Because honestly I am or was telling the truth and please believe me when I say I did not count how many questions I got wrong during the feedback session because I really did not!!! I know maybe some of you guys are thinking "yeah right" because maybe I said it once too often in secondary school or in college but this time, please do trust me ok?

OK, I can't think much because the pain in bugging me. Anyway, I won't be able or I will not online and update here as often because in 2 weeks time I'll be sitting for an exam which will determine whether I can go to sem3. I PRAY hard I will be able. Please pray for me too ya....

So stressed and scared and I hate it--the feeling of being weak =(

No comments: