Sunday, October 5, 2008

tagged

Sienzzzz....so lets do tag....97 questions about me....sienzz.....don bore yourself...

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
Nope

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
With my mother--20 over years

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Handmade name chain

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
who am I kidding if I say no...

5. WHAT’S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Hmm....interesting question

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Food, CDs and train tickets =P

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Hmm....I think was chocolate

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
His hair

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
Rainbow by Jay

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED?
(Where is 10?) SMK Kepong Baru

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Maxis

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
I don't really know...don't think I have one

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
As the receptionist at my ballet school for almost 1.5 years

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Nope

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
Nope...not yet =P

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Err...err....

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU’D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
Jayne

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:?
Err I think few months back but we will be meeting after sum2!!! Wheee....I MISS HER....

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
McDs.

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
You are pretty...LOL

24. CAN YOU COOK?
(Where is 22, 23?) NO, period.

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
No car to drive

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
(wondering where is 26) 3 weeks ago

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
raw food

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
my randomness. It just surprises me now and then.

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
My temper

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
(Mana 31?) From 8am till 7pm

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Phantom of the Opera

34. CAN YOU SING?
Nope. I don't think so =P

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
I think was my band's concert

36. LAST KISS?
via cyber..lol..moments ago

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
I think was more than 10 years ago and I think it was Child's Play

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
Me

39. FAVORITE vacation spot:
Any clean beach

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
(40,41,42?) Laptop.

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
nah dah....can I say my HELP friends?

45. DO YOU SMOKE?
Nope.

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
With..people read properly OK!!!

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
My sis

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
I personally don't think it does but people around me are proving me wrong

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Never

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Both...I can't resist good food =P

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
Love it

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
cooked?

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
Yup

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
Karen Tan

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
Noel

56. LAST TEXT RECEIVED?:
Noel

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
(where is 57?) 3

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Clothes. =.= duh.

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
'And all I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I'd do I'd give my heart and soul, I can't hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah'

" Tonight will be the night, That I will fall for you over again, Don't make me change my mind,
Or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true, Because a girl like you's impossible to find, You're impossible to find"

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
May I ask back what kind of question are you asking?

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
Nope

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yup

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
Definitely chocolate

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Did I forget to mention my Geography sucks?

66. I LOVE ________
chocolate mud pie...mmm....

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
(67??) During my orientation

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn =)

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED ?
Seconds ago

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
err..didn't sleep...

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
My favourite colour!!

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Well, I buy the ticket from the train and never from a cop =P

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
(74?) Hammy. Go figure what animal

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
No comment

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
I have no idea...try to study?

78. BIRTHDATE
13 Sept

79. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
Nope

80. ARE YOU SMILING?:
Nope

81. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
Nope

82. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
I don't know because I haven't been out from malaysia before

83. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Nope, too old for it

84. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Nope

85. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
Jene? LOL

86. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
Blue.

88. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
(87?) Nope

90. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
(89?) Yup, a very annoying and irritating one

91. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?
Nope, there's only 1 floor

92. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
I don't think so

93. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yup for an unexplained stomach pain/cramp

94. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE IN PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Ya, Jay so that he could sing to me

95. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Only necklace

96. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Finish my Nursing Week's report

97. TAG THREE OTHER PEOPLE

Jon, MJ, Jacq, Teddy, Steven

1 comment:

Teddy said...

OMG a 97!!!! questions TAG...