Monday, October 11, 2010

10.10.10

I started off by watching an episode of House (again =P) and then went to temple for Puja. Maha Vihara was filled with couples registrating to be husband and wife and the relatives were wearing quite inappropriate mini skirts and micro dress at the temple. Can't they just use their pea brain and think before wearing those revealing clothes to a temple? Jeez. But the atmosphere was wonderful with lion dance and small kids dressed up as whatever they need to be.

I was in a dilemma whether to go uni to start studying and kick start my study mode or go to a nearby MPH to get my House Rules because MJ actually smsed me to inform me that it's out. Thanks MJ!! So when mum said she wants to go home after puja I asked her to drop me at KL Sentral so I'll take a train to uni. Lady luck smiled on me when suddenly mom asked if I really want to go uni to study and I was "err..I don't know..." so she drove us to Mid Valley and made my 10.10.10 a memorable one.

Since we were at MV and it was 10am, I decided to treat my mom a movie but instead we bought tickets for 2 movies.
We were deciding on
1. Charlie St. Cloud

2. Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame3. Wall streets: Money Never Sleeps 4. Dinner with Schmucks 5. Legend of the Fist : The Return of Chen Zhen6. The Switch 7. Alpha and Omega 8. The Joshua Tapes9. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of GahooleIn the end we watched Wall Streets and Detective Dee back to back with 5 minutes in between for toilet break =)

It was nice and entertaining and I really enjoyed both movies but I really regret not watching the Joshua Tapes because one of the main actor is my friend who was at first my brother's friend but we kinda got closer when I was college so I am going to suport him later by watching it this week. GO WATCH TOO!!! SUPPORT LOCAL!!!

We didn't watch The Switch because this movie's review on The Star was not very good. For Alpha and Omega and Legend of the Guardians, we might watch it with my sister later since tomorrow is her last PMR paper. I rather read the Charlie St Cloud book than watch the movie. My mom is the one who wants to watch Legend of the Fist and Dinner for Schmucks is a stupid movie which I'll watch when I need a good laugh and hence that 2 choices.

MPH was having a huge sale yesterday!! MPH card members get 20% discount on every book besides those that are already having discount. Buy more than RM100, you can get those skill books with DVD (How to Play Guitar, Yoga etc) for RM10. Buy one book with original price and get another for 30% discount for non members etc!!! I got my
and I got this

for the 30% discount. I would love to get more but by the time I want to look for more, it was movie time.

So we spent almost 7 hours in Mid Valley and went home feeling so happy even though everything was on me besides her books.

I'm going to get my Blood Lies TODAY at Kinokuniya NO MATTER WHAT because MPH didn't have the book!!

PS: I'm kinda half peta now as in when I eat, I'll stick to non meat meal BUT when there's nothing but meat like Saturday's dinner at Daorae, I was forced to consume them but I am really trying to go vegetarian. Trying is better than nothing right??

No comments: