Tuesday, October 5, 2010

555

This is my 555th post. Whee~~~

Last week, I mopped and refused to talk to anyone even my family. Don't ask me why, I just didn't feel like talking and was feeling rather cranky so to avoid saying anything hurtful, I kept my mouth shut and still got an earful from my parents. Whatever~~

On Sunday, I was recovering from my shut-up-week, started to talk a bit and the next thiing I know, I was having dinner (steamboat) with mom at Desapark City and then I had New Zealand Ice Cream!! I wanted to order the 3 scoops BUT I toned down a bit and ordered the 2 scoops. So mom and I had 2 scoops of ice cream each.

She ordered rum and raisin and butterscotch. All yellowish white.

I ordered rocky road (chocolate ice cream + mashmallow + crumbs of almond) and Chocolate fudge. Double chocolate =)

Monday, I woke up feeling a bit off. I had the feeling of coming down with fever and my knee joints hurt badly maybe due to the fact that I slept crossed-legged. Don't ask me why, I didn't even realised I fell asleep.

Later in the evening, I was walking to mom's office whien suddenly she called and asked me to go home myself. It was vital that I reach home before 8.20pm because I got to replace my ballet teacher's class so I walked into the train and surprisingly it was barable besides having difficulty breathing due to my going-to-be-blocked nose.

All in all, I had a very "normal" day. I can't wait for end of Oct!!!

PS: Because I forgot to tag in some morning (the door was open most of the time, so it was convenient to forget to tag in!!) so my salary was being deducted. Cool right? Shit not.

PPS: I'm hooked with playing puzzles.

No comments: