Thursday, October 28, 2010

Goodbyes

It's 7.20am and I'm in the office already and hence the chance to blog =P

Well, this is not news flash but for those who didn't know, this is my last week working in the corporate world. After this, I'll be a no-life student again.

So on Tuesday, I went to office early and on my way I bought a packet of nasi lemak biasa tambah kuah kari and it was so delicious!!!! I can't remember when was the last time I had a packet of steaming hot nasi lemak. Anyway, when I was finishing the mouth-watering breakfast, Kak Dina, the staff who sat behind me gave me a steaming hot red bean pau and I gobbled it up because the nasi lemak was so spicy that made me yearn for more.

Later in the afternoon, she and a few other staffs forced me out and treated me A&W as my farewell lunch!!! I was so touched because these ladies who are always on coco-collagen supplement are so nice to me.

Yesterday, another group of staff (Chinese this time) also did the same and since one of the staff is a vegetarian, I thought we'll have vegetarian food and hence joined them but we walked into a Japanese Restaurant instead!!! I only had RM10 on me and the meals there were RM18.80 and above!!!!

So I ordered the set lunch (which was the cheapest-RM18.80) and hoped that I can pay back them tomorrow but in the end, they said this lunch is on them. AAWwwhhh.....

Just moments ago, the receptionist (Kak Nor) just gave me a small bouquet of chocolates decorated like a flower with a teddy bear. The people here are so nice!!!! Double Aawwhh...

Tomorrow, I'm going to give them some chocolates (planned early this week) and with them showering me with so much love, makes my "some chocolate" looks so insignificant but hey, it's the sincerity that is important. Right?

No comments: