Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Tree Book

Do you or your family own a family tree book? Well, apparently my mother's side has. Last year, they traced back to China and had a small family reunion at China and my sister went too. I was, well, preparing for EOS or summative I think and hence stayed at Malaysia.

Anyway, according to my mother, each Liew boy in the family has that family tree book and it's their responsibilities to continue recording and keeping the family tree book "alive" so my uncle did his part by contacting the relatives at China.

Today, these relatives of mine from China will be coming to Malaysia and we're going to be their host. We as in my mother and her 7 siblings and families. We even had a few family meetings (my mother's side always have such meetings) and decided to bring them around Malaysia for a tour so we'll be having dinner with them on Thursday and Saturday when they come back from Ipoh and Melaka respectively.

What to expect? More Hakka and Chinaman I guess =P

PS: Blood Lies by Daniel Kalla is out of stock at Kinokuniya!! Should have bought it when it was available!!! Sob~~

No comments: