Thursday, July 5, 2012

Exam result out!!!!

Before that, let me announce another huge important issue....I SLEPT AT 2ISH AM AND WOKE UP AT 9ISH AM....bye bye jetlag!!! Ironically, I'm listening to Simple Plan's song- Jetlag LOL

Right, I was up at 9ish am and I was looking at my Abd email and realised that result is out on Thursday the 5th of July so I logged into my student portal to check if the result is out but sadly it was not...

Watched Would I Lie To You (series 5) at youtube (episode 1 is so hilarious!!! Especially when seeing David Mitchell laughing so hard =P) and I eventually fell asleep again.

Woke up at 2ish pm then saw my facebook homepage, all my Abd friends posting about them passing and I was.....OK, time to face the music....

While logging in and waiting for the page to load, I was calculating the chances of me passing.
I was watching Youtube about 7-8 hours a day, reading manga at least 3 hours a day, doing nonsense stuff like cleaning the house and NOT studying most of the time....high chance of passing?? Hmm....not so high...at all.....

Website loaded.............stared at it.........errr......so I pass or fail???!!!!

I have no idea what I was looking at...there was no obvious words like pass or fail....just numbers for CAS Marks and stuff...

Went to Fb and asked my friend and then went back to the website and look.....ok....

Log off....log in again (just to double check ok?)

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Surprisingly the score I got was quite high compared to the amount of work I put in!! wow~~

Now I know, don't need to study hard also can pass =P

Now, how should I celebrate?? Meeting with JY later yeah!! At least someone who is on the same boat as me, so we can actually understand how both of us feel =)

***** being mean to my mom*****
Since I have no phone, I have been calling my mom via skype so I skype messaged her
me: ma, I failed =(
ma: serious?
me: ya =(
ma: so how?
me: Plan holidays lo!!!!! Hahahaha...I PASSED!!!!
ma: Shit! how come know so early? Lucky no heart attack!!!

Me love my mom hahahahah
I did the same thing for my UPSR, PMR and SPM. She should have expected I'll pull the same prank =P
Last time for my UPSR, after prank-ing her and confessed that I got straight As, she asked me back "sure or not, don't lie"
Yup, that's my mom, always thinking that her this daughter is a stupid dumbo LOL

Anyway, I passed!!!
Woah, one step closer to saving lives working life {^.^}

No comments: