Sunday, July 22, 2012

Updates

Well, so what have I been up to so far?

- Had McD after more than 1 year hehehe

- My friend suddenly appeared in front of my door step with pasembur (a type of Malaysian Indian rojak). Love these people to bits!!!

- Went to Ipoh spontaneously. It was 11.45pm when the same friend who bought me pasembur asked me if I wanna go Ipoh and 6 hours later, we hit the road with his another friend and guess what, that friend was so coincidentally my Sunday school class mate!! We were in one of the Ipoh Crystal cave when it suddenly dawned onto us as to where we met each other before LOL. Ate lots at Ipoh =)

-  Went to Melaka the next day and boy were we tired but it was a very very productive day because we got to eat most of the things that we planned to eat =P

- Mom booked a complimentary hotel room at The Westin Hotel which cost RM560 per night!! This hotel also gave us a complimentary Tiramisu cake and a bottle of wine (mom chose white wine and she finished the whole bottle!!! I only drank one cup)

- Met up with my office colleague who took care of me when I was working then

-Spent lots of time at Pavilion and KLCC

- Met up with an IMU senior who is currently working at Putrajaya hospital =)

All these interesting activities from 17th- 21st of July 2012.
Such a great achievement (I know) but all thanks to my friends and mom =)

Sadly, I am a few Kgs heavier =/
At Melaka, I saw this T-shirt that I was so tempted to buy but didn't in the end LOL


No comments: