Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sensitive me...

Am I reading into things too much?

Am I expecting too much?

Al I getting attached too quickly?

I should stop...pronto!

Saw this on Fb and quite like it =)



I also like this sesame street song LOL
A, you're adorable
B, you're so beautiful
C, you're a cutie full of charms
D, you're a darling
E, you're exciting
And F, you're a feather in my arms


G, you look good to me
H, you;re so heavenly,
I, you're the one I idolise
J, we're like Jack and Jill
K, you're so kissable
L is the love light in your eyes
M, N, O, P, I could go on all day
Q, R, S, T, alphabetically speaking, you're okay
U made my life complete
V means you're very sweet
W, X, Y, Z, its fun to wander through the alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me


So cute right??!!!!

No comments: