Sunday, July 8, 2012

My 1st home made dessert- Choc Rum Truffles

Yes, yours truly actually made something nice.

I got to bring some 'ang moh' aka western food to my ballet teacher's house for a gathering and I didn't know what to make since I have no oven can't bake, no microwave and my stove has no gas can't cook!

So I was contemplating either to make cheesecake or this recipe that I saw a few weeks back at youtube. Then I realised that I do not have a cake mixer bye cheesecake.

It's a sign. I'm meant to make this easy peasy Choc Rum Truffles.

Got my materials


Crumble the fruitcake

Melt the choc (stove no gas so used rice cooker)

Add rum, choc and sweetener then mixed thoroughly

End product

I present to you- Choc Rum Truffles

Sadly I put too little rum so I melted my Aero mint Choc and gave them a coating =P

The 'guinea pigs' said it was nice....LOL

So my 1st try on western dessert- A success!!!! Proud of myself =)

Day 6- it's 4.15am now and I'm still typing away here...
Jetlag, GO AWAY!!!

No comments: