Sunday, August 12, 2012

1st day back...


Should I tell how great, cozy and nice was the A380 plane? Should I talk about how stressful was it to check in at KLIA or should I talk about how I have no homesick feeling or no tears involved in this journey?

Well, it's 4am and I have been up since 1ish 2am because I slept at 8ish pm.

What am I feeling now? I am not sure.
Homesick? Not really
Missing anyone? Well...not that much but we're all talking so it's not too bad
Happy that I'm back? Yup, love how cooling and clean the air is here compared to the hazy, hot and dirty KL

But in all honesty, it doesn't feel like I'm home.
New housemates, new place to sleep aka couch in the living room, new atmosphere in the house, can I still call it home again? It'll take time to let everything fall in but at this current moment, I don't like how I am feeling.

I have this nagging feeling that I am going into a period of gloom very very soon since I will be moving about every 8 weeks, Jene can't handle big change that often. and I'll need to learn to settle down as soon as possible.

But you know what, I am going to keep thinking and being positive. There's no point feeling gloomy when its not even gloomy here now. Think of Happy care bears, rainbows...
Ponies, unicorn....


=)

Things have definitely changed.
Seniors are all working and most of them went back to M'sia or Sg.
My fellow batchmates are going to be sent to different parts of Scotland and will I take the effort to keep in touch?
I will be alone most of the time with the fellow unknown local students at that specific part of Scotland for 8 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to find friends among them like how I found mine among my groupmates.
I'll be a final year student and most probably won't be let off so easy when I make a mistake.

I really hate don't like all these uncertainties.

How I wish I have Hermione's time turner.....

No comments: