Thursday, August 9, 2012

FB stuff that makes sense

Just a few pictures that I saw on FB that I could relate =)


On relationship status...
Oooo, loving SINGLE =)

Happens everyday at UK =)


On texting...
 I really really hate slow texters especially those that are in the middle of a conversation with me.


And there is only a few who actually does that. I guess it's due to coincidence =)

Love it when I see texts on my phone when I wake up =)



And hence my phone is switched off. It's time to move on...

Happens to me all the time....=/

 Ya, used to be....


On feelings... 
Happens all the time and only a handful understands.

Get the heads up dude!

Yup, reality sucks. Happened a lot of times and still is disappointing.


On friends...
 Used to be used.

On tears...
 The reason of my tears last Dec.


On me... 
And you obviously don't know me.

Shit, I think I'm going to burst into tears tomorrow night. Dang, I'm tearing up now. SHIT!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Lol, just to let you know, though we didn't keep on touch for a long time,I still read your blog and fb to see how you're doing :) I don't always have the right thing to say though, guess me reading your blog is my way of caring ;)

jene said...

Hey Jo!! How are you?
Thanks so much....I really really appreciate what you're doing...thanks so much ;)