Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another 2 more days

Warning...Rant time!

I seriously believe I'll feel very very homesick when I get back to Abd in 2 days time. I am dreading Friday. Perhaps having a friend with me will make things better as compared to last Dec when I went back alone, sobbing away at the Amsterdam airport, waiting for my 2 hours transit to pass. But does it really really make any difference?

I am a very sentimental emotional freak. I remember sitting at the back of the bus traveling back from Kuantan after our Merdeka parade with my whole school band and I was sobbing silently whilst everyone were fast asleep.
I was sobbing because of mixed emotions:
  I was relieved that things went smoothly,
  I was happy that we got to spent that whole week together as a band at another state,
  I was glad that we were given such chance,
but
  I was sad that it ended,
  I was convinced that when we go back to school everything will be back to normal,
  I was afraid that I didn't do enough for the band and let my teachers down...

Lots were going through my head at that time.
Well, you get my point- I am a sentimental emotional freak.

And worse, 现在的我开始像2007 的我了。 每秒钟都在看电话,等着简讯的到来。=(

Haih....

Another disappointing thing to point out. Chivalry is dead here in KL or maybe Malaysia. Gosh, a simple holding the door for the person behind of you which only takes a few second is so difficult to get. When I see what's happening around me now, I feel so sad that some M'sians are so uncivilized.

*********

Yesterday went and watched Batman, The Dark Knight Rises.


It was alright in my opinion but somehow at certain parts, I felt that it was a little too slow in terms of pace and a little too long as a movie. The 2 people sitting beside me keep checking their phone and it was so annoying. Yup, lots of flying cars and cool bike but I feel Tom Hardy really deserves an award for his dedication!

I knew Tom Hardy from the movie Brosnan and boy was he great in that movie.


Now looking at pictures of him as Bane


Wow...

Alright, I need distractions...lots of it!!!

No comments: