Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy-ly High....

After that pizza hut buffet and hanging out with my fellow groupmates, I felt so much better. I'm sure they think that I am a weirdo Asian because I just couldn't stop talking. Anyway, took a few pictures with them and even had a proper long conversation with one of the guys that went to Inverness with me. It felt different talking to a Scottish compared to my fellow Asian friends and it's really shocking that I can hold a proper conversation with them LOL

Anyway, I am happy and high. Ask my housemate, kepochi-the-busybody and he'll tell you that I AM HIGH. Laughing so loudly, giggling away and smiling all the time. Wonder why?

Let me tell you why. I found something fun! I am addicted to House MD, a FB game. Every lunch break, I'll rush home just to spend that 1.5hours playing the game and when I am home, I am on it 24/7!

Well, I guess I am feeling so much better is because I managed to detox from something, I am having fun and I am actually communicating with friends =)

Ooo, kepochi-the-busybody opened my gates of hell. I am eating crisps again but oh well, at least I am happy hehehe....

Now, back to packing to Elgin...

No comments: