Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the big JAY

I was lying down on the floor doing homework and was watching CSI. Suddenly my outside gate creak and Spritzer was not barking so I assumed my bro came home. He walked into the front door smiling cheekily, I didn't bother and didn't wanna find out why, was exhausted from ballet and work.

Anyway, he sat down and showed my mom something and started saying that the text book cost him bla bla bla...said pity the small one so got one big one small. He added the big n small will drool over the pics and he started showing my mom the text book. I was then feeling curious and kinda predict that he was kinda referring to me so i turn and look but end up looking at a pile of newspaper. let me show u....
the front view
my view from the floor

So, I started to sit up right (my legs were killing me, every movement just make it worst) and peek at what text book he was refering to. Then he just smiled and try to hide it behind that pile of newspaper. So I gave up and continued with my CSI.

The next thing i know, he threw the text book to me and said happy??? hahaha...let me show you what it was.....the front cover
the back page
yup......more to it but I'm gonna show a few pages la.
He always thought that I'll go gaga with his pics. haha
next, let me present you the so call smaller text book( for my sis)
yup, its a weekly planner.
Next, the 2 books side by side....lol
hahaha...funny le....this is my b'day gift from my brother^^

No comments: