Thursday, September 13, 2007

birthday....

I was tired so slept early on birthday eve, by 11.56pm, smses started to flood my inbox....
thanks guys^^

I went to class and really got shocked by my classmates's present.....and VICTOR!! gave me present too...that was really unexpected....ok, cut story short....here are the presents I received from alvint, edmund, gavin, Jac, joe, karam, kelly....bryan, victor and alicia thooi


Lets get into it 1 by 1....1st n fore most....from my further maths classmates....
Cool le....when kelly handed to me the big plastic bag containing this bag, I was like, ok, cool, perfect for my hair accessories....then kelly asked me to open it.....and tah dah!!! YES...I WAS SHOCKED!!!! Now I was really unprepared to get this cosmetic kit but was prepared to go shopping for it....thanks a lot guys....saved a lot of troubles and I'm so prepared for the make-up trials...lol

Next, something from Bryan who so happened to find it in his bag. He actually told me he didn't prepare anything for me so he just gave me a hug and a squeeze. After lunch when we were talking and kelly complaining why he didn't buy anything for us from new Zealand, he started to rummage his bag and said---wait wait, I think I have something for u guys...lol..
a necklace from new Zealand....hahaha, thanks bryan

Now, this is from Victor who shares the same birth date as me...he is the blurriest, randiest guy I have ever met. After receiving the present from kelly he just stood up and passed me his---err, I prepared something for you, happy birthday....
I was stunned and mouthed, I didn't get anything for you.....then I remembered I chipped in money for his present too...lol....I was very curious what vic can get for me so after class, I went to reading room and opened it together with karam.....hahaha.....its something err.....present from victor...wanna know what a random guy can get for a gal?? look !!!
hahaha...ya, its a fake flower surrounded by a lot of red agar/ jelly stuff....I thought the jellies would supply nutrients for the flower but wait a minute, fake flower do not need nutrients...lol

Lastly from alicia, my ballet friend....something she made herself...really wanna hug her coz she's sitting for STPM trials but still have time for all these...look!!!
There's 4 things, 1st is a moon cake she made herself, 2nd is a key chain from Japan, 3rd is a crab that is like keropok. These crabs are those tiny crabs that you can see in key chains, yup, the Japanese made them into keropok....then lastly, she gave me a CD which I have yet to open. There are instructions to follow apparently.....funny le....hahaha....wanna see a clearer pic of the crabs??crap oops...crab and moon cake^^


I had a wonderful day, full of surprises coz getting wishes from old and new friends...at hand phone, friendster, facebook....get calls from friends from penang and sarawak...get the chance to treat my friends lunch (RM1xx broke..lol),
old friends a.k.a buddies from primary school went to workplace to wish me....presents...get to treat my dear ballet teacher secret recipe's cake(choc Indulgence...drool....) that was my plan to make her fat...wakakaka.....just joking...had a good laugh during lunch(thanks to bryan) and my beloved bio classmates!!!! gosh, i love bio class now.....

ya, the night part of my birthday was kinda sucky. No birthday cake, no candles, no dinner, no chance to make wish, no chance to go out coz I NEED TO WORK.....hahaha....
kinda lonely now, but people keep popping out from no where wishing me happy birthday!!! thanks.....thanks a lot for everything^^

No comments: