Tuesday, September 11, 2007

funny message

I was just checking my windows life space when I noticed I received a new message.
Curiosity kills a cat and curiosity will make me be anxious.
Anyway, I clicked the link and walao!!!!! let me show you the message....hehee....


Hi Jene,
I happened to be very free this morning. So I decided to be a 'kay po' and read other people's blogs. I must say you have a flair for writing. Your blogs are vivid and interesting to read. Keep it up ya?
Hmmm..., I think you will make a good psychiatrist.
Love,
auntie Quek

err, who is Auntie Quek?? An old lady or a person in disguise. i can hear Jac saying you better stay away from this creepy person. hahahhah....
Honestly, vivid?? RealLy...hmm....inTERsting??? har har har....its all crappy stuff anyway.

I've asked a few friends to look at my blogs and give me some feedbacks. It was just OK, and some said it was girly....ya.

Why i wanna show you guys?? Because I was bored but OH NO....9.15am alrd!!! gotta get ready!!!
class at 10am le!!!! aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: