Monday, September 3, 2007

sick sick

Woke up on a beautiful Sunday morning, suddenly felt my throat very dry so went to kitchen and drank some water. Did housework and fell asleep again. zzzzzzz.....
Woke up and felt much better when suddenly.....aAAahhh cHoOOo....
then a second one, aAAahhh cHoOOo....this time, I felt like vomiting. Thank goodness I was with empty stomach.
Anyway, woke up and went to read newspaper. aAAahhh cHoOOo.....

Later, went to ballet rehearsal and felt the symptoms---running nose, eyes watery, sore throat, and cant stop sneezing.
Went home and aAAahhh cHoOOo...aAAahhh cHoOOo...
My world was like crumbling down on me, felt like my whole stomach was punctured, all my air was squeezed out from my gut, my eyes was seconds away from popping out, my nose's mucus was flowing like tap water, like waterfall....

So hereby, I would like to announce to the whole world my new style, nose with tissue 24/7. Honestly, my nose was like dripping with mucus all the time. I couldn't stand it so I tried stuffing my nose with tissue papers and shockingly it was wet within minutes. Me and my great idea...should have tried tiny diapers (is there such thing??)

Went to bed early and I was kinda happy. Why?? Because some people who DO NOT care about me ask about my condition!!! It was really a big, great, huge surprise...Thanks a lot ^^

I have no idea why many people thought my birthday is these few days. I keep receiving smses from my old friends wishing me at the wrong time. Lol...But I appreciate a lot that they still remember me. Love you guys so much.

Ps: Bio and Chem classmates, sorry if you guys suddenly have the symptoms. I am really deeply sorry to contaminate you guys....

No comments: