Thursday, September 20, 2007

poor dogs...

I was browsing my bro's blog when I realised I must blog about this so I just copied and pasted and modified a.k.s erasing those F words of his...hehehe

This was published in the newspapers recently, about the dog-hunting competition organized by the Selayang Municipal Council (MPS). And when I read about this issue, I was just... speechless and very irritated! Even the overseas media covered this pathetic issue!

What amuses me most is that the Selangor Mentri Besar even supported the move by MPS. Mohamad Khir Toyo must be out of his mind at that moment to say something like this. Another dumb**** of the country!! In the report, Khir Toyo said, "Competitions like this are good, as the animals are not killed but caught and handed over to the SPCA..."

He should better step down from his post and go sell pisang goreng for a living!!

Which sane individual won't realise that to catch stray dogs, it would lead to killing them just to catch them. These so-called "important people" of the Malaysian society have not even tried or DONE community services and they're commenting on such inhumane acts. There're already reports that stray dogs are being killed due to the "competition". I really pity those dogs. At the same time, i pity the people from MPS, as they've just issued a move to kill their own kind. Which living thing on earth would kill its own kind? Oh i forgot... "DOGS" from MPS, i presume??


ok, enough..if he finds out I copied or even read his blogs I'm dead for sure...lol

No comments: