Friday, September 14, 2007

happy belated.....

honestly, I was and am happy that I have the chance to know you guys...thanks so much!!!!
getting smses from friends that seldom talk, seldom meet, and even from those who I haven met before....it was a splendid birthday....haha, getting a call from my band tutor was also a surprise but he didn't call to wish me but call me to ask something. But hey, he seldom calls and what a coincident....lol...

Just too bad after my work, getting home just dampens that happy feeling...no dinner, no cake, no candles to blow and no wish to make before the cake is just so sad....my parents didn't even wished me....not that they don't know, I mean they know but its just different compared to past birthdays...my dad (i think) forgot even after my sis told him thru the hp that morning...

worst part was, I was hungry and all I can have for a birthday dinner is a cup of Milo and oats...sad right....ya...thats life for me now...but hey, look at the bright side, I gain more memories and friends that I might not know in the future...love you guys so much!!!!

Not getting anything from People who I hope that will remember and wish me, or even just tease me like last time also just distort the marvellous birthday.....haiz...kinda emo now...hahahaha....swt....

now I wanna share with you what was in the CD that Alicia gave me...there are 12 folders with different numbers of files each...there are songs that need me to guess the names, letters, pictures, gossips for each day til october...hahahah....funny right??

and ya I got a present from spritzer too...hahahaha.....yup, bet u can guess it right....YUP, A BITE AT MY ANKLE!!!! hahahahaha....this morning I took him out for a run at bout 5smth in the morning...he so smart...purposely go to houses with dogs and sit in front of the gate. some more will choose the house with 2 dogs...of coz the dogs started to bark and the whole neighbourhood's dog started to bark too...hahahahah....what a day to start....lol

No comments: